2 feb. 2011

Having a cool dad

Yesterday
Me: *coming in to the living room* hey dad, how about playing video games a little?
Dad: ehh... ok, put on that fighting game that your sister was playing earlier...
Me: which one, this? This? Then which console, PS3? 360? How did the joystick look like when she played? You don't know..? Ok do you want to try out BlazBlue?
Dad: No I wan't men and women fighting.
Me: but these are men and women.
Dad: ...
Me: ok, let's try on Tekken (5) on PS2. *change console and start game, choose beginner mode and Lei Wulong, give the joystick to dad*
Dad: *BUTTON SMASH BUTTON SMASH BUTTON SMASH* I won!! Round 2! *BUTTON SMASH BUTTON SMASH BUTTON SMASH* I won again!!

Later on during night
Me: *entering the living, seeing my dad button smashing again* how's it going? :D
Dad: ooh that girl (Capoeira Christie) is really strong, I have to watch out! *beats her* like that! Now she learns to stop moving like a snake!
Mom: You're hitting those buttons too hard, I can't even sleep! :(
Dad: Ok I'll shut it down, just because I love you!

Today
Mom: I'm off to the doctor, goodbye!
Dad: Ok, goodbye! *waits for mom to exit and close the door* Yes!! Kweiko, put on that game while I run to the toilet!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar