8 dec. 2009

Director-problems solved, thesis-problem next!

Jahoo!
I know you won't believe this but we actually got a [pass] on our Director-assignment! Well, I don't believe this! We didn't even fullfill all the criterias! And there were only three of them!

Well, we did a lot of cool stuff that never worked anyway, but he (the tutor) saw how much we tried to get things done. I guess the result is not all that matters. The way to get there was a pain in the *piip*!


Mondai ga aru! I have a problem!
I and my friend will soon start with our thesis for the Bachelor's Degree. "ooh" you say? Well, we don't know what to write about!
The thing is, we have a pair of the latest Mindstorm robots that we thought would be fun to work with. But every single idea has been rejected because it seems too difficult/wide. We need something narrow, yet fun, yet "important", you know, something that could be more motivated than merely "because we liked the idea!".
And now we're still thinking. The funny thing is that we're both game development students but we're thinking robotics here.
I confess. It was my idea. I've always liked robots.
So yeah. We're stuck with robots and no plan. T_T

I am seriously thinking of forgetting about the robots and just go for a plain game or something. But I really like the idea of programming a robot X(
Hëlp hëlp!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar