9 feb. 2010

How did we end up with C#?

Hell with it all! Right now I'm so frustrated! But not extremely frustrated, so it's aaall cool.
We've began the new course, working in project and making a game. Our idea is awesome, but that doesn't matter right now. I want to talk about Unity! I feel disabled :'O
I know nothing about Unity, except that it's alot of drag and drop and stuff, and it's a graphical editor, where you use scripting, not classes like decent people taught us to do. Oh, it's asset-centered, meaning that it's the object that is focused on, and then you make scripts and attach them to it. Instead of code-centered were you connect all the code together, independently from the assets.
And somehow along the way we chose to use C# - you may either script in C# or JavaScript - but it appeared, no, we allready knew, that all the tutorials and stuff were written in JavaScript. Oh did I mention that none of us have worked in C# before? Well, none of us have worked with C# before. Sure, we understand it because it's very close to C++ and Java (not that we know those languages well enough...), but that doesn't mean we can use it! So stupid! We should have gone with JS. How did we chose C#? Oh yeah we had a fight about the decision to use Unity, and not try XNA out a bit more, and then there was a moment like:
- Fine!!
- Fine!!
- What will we use?? C#??
- Yes!!
- Fine!!

Or something like that...

And now I need to make a damned state machine for the monsters, in Unity, using C#, and I have to be done by the end of the week. Damn it, damn it, damn it!


A couple of weeks ago mom went to Q8, to recover and stuff, her doctor was like "She have to leave this place! NOW!"Obviously she's suffering from depression and stress and is totally worn out. Poor mom. Both she and my older sister are in Q8 now, leaving me, my little sisters and my dad "alone" here buhu T_T
Well, accepting it all I soon enough turned into some kind of housewifey student to cover up for them. Now, my doggy little sister is 18 yrs, one would think that she'd help out but I expect more help from the devil! She comes home by 6.30 pm, excusing herself with her most frequently used phrase "I don't feel like doing that right now."
God in Heaven just let me slap her once. But she's too scary, if you say something she'll let loose hell on you. Not even my mom or dad can handle her anymore, she's like a freak gone mad! My parents should send her to the army!

My other sis, the youngest one of us, is 9 yrs old and well-mannered. But her voice tends to cut through my eardrums, leaving me with tinnitus and headache all day long. Sometimes I don't even notice her speaking (e.g. when I'm concentrating on my work) but I suddenly feel nautious and hear some strong *peeeeeep* inside my ear. "What is that? You? What do you want?" and when I ask her that, that's when she begins talking for real, you know with tea and cake and the whole "let's play Barbie" kind of atmosphere. It knocks me down. Everytime.
I try to be nice to her, really, since she seems to be very attached to me, drawing manga and stuff. Especially now when mom and big sis aren't around, I have to take care of her. So I try to do my best, but it's exhausting, I've even thought of dropping out of school for a while and take care of the home. I've discovered that it's not that bad. I can still do my programming, watch anime, draw manga and play the piano even more. I can actually play video games - I haven't played for a while, except for those 10 mins freaky spells of play I forced myself to have a week ago (I bought Splinter Cell and Wild Arms 3).

Where were we? Right: damn it, damn it, damn it. I spent three hours on goofing aroung, reading a bit here and a bit there about things I don't even remember... and writing this blog. Mom says I have to stop being a retard. I must be more efficient. I can't say she's wrong but waaaah what am I to do? xO (oh gosh this font sucks!) Allright, I start with efficiently watching a pair of anime episodes and taking an efficient nap. Then we'll talk!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar