19 aug. 2009

Coloring and shadowing in Photoshop

More than a month ago a girl made a tutorial on how to colour in Photoshop. An extremely basic tutorial, nothing advanced - just my level, that is. I began to colour a piece of a manga page and it became quite... coloured. o.O

Then I went to Q8 and yada yada I came back. I asked whether there are any tutorials on shadowing, since I suck at it and 6 days later the same girl upload a tutorial on that, made by her because she didn't find any proper tutorials. She's the sweetest! It's a very handy tutorial with great tips about how to use the tools and the benefit of duplicating the layers when working with them and stuff.

Anyway, I'm trying to follow and I was almost done but suddenly photoshop dropped dead, I fell a few steps backwards. Luckily I've learnt my lesson long ago and do save often ^^

Whenever I'm done I'll upload my "piece of art" here.


Please feel free to comment, and if you have any tips please share!

Take care

/Kweiko

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar